Why join AmCham Sri Lanka?
Joining AmCham Sri Lanka is all about becoming part of a leadership network. This network comprises many of the world’s most exciting companies and homegrown American partnership companies among others.
Benefits of becoming a part of this network:
- Provision of prioritized US visa assistance/advisory opinions.
- Access to myriad programs including networking events, conferences, seminars, luncheon meetings and workshops featuring principal business and government leaders, industry experts and professional facilitators addressing timely and relevant business issues.
- Access to up to 8 different committees covering industry and professional service sectors which discuss a myriad of topics international relations, intellectual property rights etc.
- Access to AmCham Sri Lanka publications, case-studies, research, quarterly newsletters, annual membership directory and opportunities for collaboration on such efforts.
- Connecting member companies with exclusive services of USAID, the American Centre and the United States Embassy in Sri Lanka (B2B/B2G Networking, Golden Key Services, etc.).
- Attend networking events which bring together potential business partners, key decision-makers, among other important persons in the corporate landscape of Sri Lanka.
- Participate in committees, working groups and task forces to form official AmCham Sri Lanka positions on policy issues.
- Ability to enhance your company profile through sponsorship and advertising opportunities (which can be tailored to your requirement) including visibility on AmCham Sri Lanka official website, Webinar Series and publications (which include case studies, research papers, white papers, quarterly newsletter and the annual membership directory).
- Participate as a panelist/speaker/moderator at AmCham Sri Lanka Events and/or Webinars.
- Free-of-charge member organization’s achievements on the AmCham Sri Lanka Quarterly Newsletter ‘The Insider’ (subject to approval of Newsletter Committee).
- Advocacy on issues impacting business investment.
- An opportunity to meet with key decision-makers of the corporate landscape of Sri Lanka.
- Delivering unified voices of industry stakeholders through position papers, meetings and seminars